Monday, September 21, 2009

Handbag Hunt

After a disastrous fall on Muni's escalator last week (which destroyed my favorite purse of the last three years) I am on the hunt for a new everyday purse. This will probably a great debate that will go back and forth for a couple of weeks... But, here it begins.


I have always liked the Foley & Corinna "City Totes", but what I really like about this one is that it's reversible. Suede on one side/Leather on the other.

 
The Marc by Marc Jacobs "Classic Q - Huge Hillier" Hobo - Which I am also debating size AND color. Black vs. Dark Gray.

Marc by Marc Jacobs "Sasha' Hobo"


Foley & Corinna "Jet Setter"


Hmmmm....

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to say I love your blog.

    Those Marc Jacobs bags are amazing! Those little birds are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all.. I think the 'Q' is probably what I'll go for in the end...

    ReplyDelete