Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Countdown Begins

Next wednesday is my 25th birthday. the quarter-century.  The plan was to sleep through the day.  ignore it was happening and just eat cake with the boyfriend. It was just too depressing to sit and think that I am not where I wanted to be in my life  at this year. I have the temporarily stilted career and after two years in San Francisco, still not a lot of friends in the city. 
However, after much thought I AM excited to celebrate... regardless of those thing. For all the bad that 2009 has brought me so far, I've met the most amazing boy, I have the cutest kitten, and the greatest friends (even if they're cities away from me). 


So, to celebrate I am in need of a dress. I don't want anything too fancy. more fun than anything else... and something I can wear again and again. dress it up or down. I have been out of the shopping loop for awhile now due to the unemployment (broke) lifestyle...


This is where I have begun...


 
which I like because it's incredibly thick and structured - for some reason it doesn't appear as much in the photo.
But, I am not sold completely. Still on the hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment